We are seeking an experienced OB GYN to join our medical center. You will be responsible for testing, diagnosing, treating, and monitoring diseases and issues related to women’s health, and providing medical counsel and support to women during pregnancy and childbirth.
To be successful as an OB GYN, you should be a highly skilled specialist who is passionate about women’s healthcare. Top candidates will also be good communicators and educators.
OB GYN Responsibilities:
- Performing a wide range of tests, including pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams.
- Diagnosing and prescribing treatments for disorders and diseases.
- Conducting routine check-ups on patients.
- Monitoring and treating expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum.
- Recording medical histories.
- Educating patients about disease prevention and detection, and reproductive health.
- Collaborating with other medical and non-medical personnel.
- Keeping up to date with current practices and innovations.
OB GYN Requirements:
- Doctor of Medicine.
- Four years of OB GYN residency.
- Board certification and state license.
- Experience practicing medicine.
- Expert diagnostic skills.
- Trustworthy and compassionate character.
- Impeccable bedside manner.
- Strong communication skills.